comfortable

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice and comfortable, but is not really enough for my heavy days. But on the medium or lighter days, it works real fine

Fantastic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Subtle, but very effective ingredients. What I adore about these is their odor neutralizing properties. No other competitor comes close to this level of effectiveness. Fragrance-free too! So they're not just masking the odors. They're actually neutralizing them! The comparison is actually quite noticeable. On top of that, I just feel overall better with less unpleasant side effects from my monthly visitor when using the MaxION series products. When you add in the fact that they are also very comfortable and do their job as well as all other brands, I really feel good about paying a little more for something that I KNOW isn't hurting the environment and animals, or my fellow humans. This product is the best of all worlds. I wish more women knew about these! I've been telling all my friends when the topic arises. I'm really sold.

maxime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

wonderful product, plan on getting many more.

BEST PADS I EVER USED!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Really. make so much good for my period, I don't know how to expline it but really it's worth the money

No more eczema or thrush after my period!

Posted by Allymac on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fanstastic!!!

Posted by Strelka on Mar 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Labas , kvalitatīvas

Nice product

Posted by Revron on May 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use Maxim now and then. Ok pads.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Comfortable and odour significantly reduced.

Perfect

Posted by Korutherapy on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. Its has same quality like commercial brands, but feels better . Will buy again.

Siaip sau

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Stori ir prastai prilimpa.