Delish in a dish

Posted by BikiniBMeehan on Oct 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is byfar my FAVORITE protein on the market. I use it at night RIGHT before I go to bed for recovery. The mix of whey and casein make it an ideal night time protein because it has quick and slow digesting factors. I also love that it contains BCAAs and Omega-3s. Since using this I have had an increase in muscle mas, decrease in bodyfat and have notice that I am not as sore after an intense workout. The chocolate flavor is amazing. I usually mix 1-1.5 scoops with 1tbsp peanut butter and enough water to make it pudding like and eat it before I go to bed. Makes me feel like a normal dessert eating person. mmmm OR I add a pinch of baking soda and PB2 powder, and water to make a brownie batter consistency and microwave in a bowl for 30sec. Insta-muscle-brownie. POW! So good!

bom.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

produto demorou muito pra chegar, e ainda fui tributada !

Vegan

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As i wasnt aware this product has amimal products in it is stopped taking it as im a vegan good result but worked very efficiently.

Bom

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Porém obtive mais sucesso com whey De outra marca..

pessimo para dissolver. (in potuguese)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

In portuguese: Nao recomendo o sabor chocolate! Nao dissolve bem e o sabor nao é agradável.