Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Amazing stuff, at first I was skeptical but from other reviewers I went ahead. After 2 tablets the avocado/ soybean takes immediate effect and the tmj joints in my jaw were relieved. I have been living with TMJ pain for years and this helps comfort my joints. Highly recommended.

ASU for inflammation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At the recommendation of my doctor (of physical medicine), I'm using ASU in conjunction with fish oil. The two together have made it possible for me to stop using ibuprofen routinely, which is a big plus.

DDDavidson

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Was dubious at first but product seems to relieve arthritic pain. No negative side effects. Will continue using this product.

Takes time but really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Bought these for my husband. Arthritis in his knee due to breaking it in his teens (motorbike!). Nearly had to give up skiing and golf was getting more painful, future looked bleak! It took nearly three months for a real improvement but now he is able play a round of golf with no pain and we are discussing our next ski holiday. Have bought a second batch of 12.

Retired

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It's really helped the arthuritis in my knees.

Good Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have been using this for a little over a week and joint pain in hands is gone. Also, knees don't ache when jogging.

Great Stuff!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been using the Avacado300 Soy unsaponifiables for about two weeks and I feel better all ready. I'm very pleased with the product and will definitely be re-ordering.

Unbelievable Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

After taking these for a couple of months now I didn't nor couldn't have expected such a dramatic difference in the pain from my degenerative disc disease that I have suffered with for the last 10 years. I have gone from doing 20 minutes of housework and then having to lay down for a couple hours and try again later to being able to work 2 to 3 hours at a time and even then the pain is not as horrible as it once was. I can go shopping again without having to leave in the middle and go home in pain. This has brought back quality time with the grandkids and I am so very thankful! I will continue to take from now on.

This really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed a significant improvement in my joint confort since using this. I complement it with a Glucoseamine Sulfate/Chondroitin Sulfate supplement and the Amino Acid Methionine to encourage cartilage repair.

Avacado soy unsaponifiables

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried these for arthritis in my thumbs after reding about a clinical trial suggesting that increased function and reduction in pain were possible Unfortunately not so Maybe they would be better for larger areas such as knees shoulders etc as my doctoer tells me that there are differing results for different body parts Very disappointing! Chris

1 2 3 4