Try the smaller tube first

Posted by odereviews on Mar 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is so far the best personal lubricant on iHerb we have tried. Only thing we don't like about this product is the little strange scent. This lube last for a long time. Tube also looks nice, and you can't tell what it is, without careful reading. :) You might want to buy this slightly cheaper smaller tube first, and test is it for yourself.

A good lube is hard to find

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a few lubes an this one works well. I was thrust into menopause with Breast Cancer, and so this has helped the transition.

a bit liquid

Posted by XusoIherb on Aug 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product but a bit liquid. It will be better if were more oily

Not ok for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It pretty much felt like it was burning my skin. Maybe I am too sensitive but I can not use this product..

Very smooth and not too thick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I particularly like the bottle, you can't identify what it is unless you hold it and read its content. Not easy to dry out and get sticky compared with another product I used.

Love it!

Posted by lovelyBunny on Mar 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very good

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good!

Very Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use, not messy!! Will buy again!

Good product but not the best we've tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

We found this lubricant to be a bit sticky compared to others we have tried. The packaging is nice and the amount for the price is also good. I won't be buying this one again. We liked the Aloe Cadabra much better though it's more expensive (about the same price but nearly half the product). Another reviewer suggested trying the smaller size first and that's good advice. Also to consider is if you're traveling, the smaller size won't be a problem if you only use carry on bags.

excellent