HELLZ YEAH!!!

Posted by Carybear on Apr 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is nothing short of incredible. I have given up expensive moisturizer for this wonderful product. I don't really care that it comes from shark's liver, there are worse things in the world~such as people dying of starvation STILL in this day n age. anyone who takes issue with Mayumi because of it's source needs to shut the F*&^ up :)

good

Posted by Reviewer1847544 on Jan 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very nice and great for dry skin. The only reason I dont like it is because it is derived from shark liver! gross yiu can get vegetable squalene from olives I think

good to be used as serum

Posted by 4921664740364515537 on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

not colored or scented. great to be used as (1) serum before moisturizer, (2) "enchancer" as mixed with simple lotion/ cream. absorbed quickly with suble natural glow over skin.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Jan 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied with this product so far after tried it for few weeks.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1778607 on Aug 09, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this for myself and just ordered a bottle for my sister & friend. I have been using with Na-PCA. Someone suggested using Na-PCA with EMU oil so I thought that I'd try with Squalane & I loved the results just after using just 1 time my skin looks & feels awesome. I also use under my makeup. You will love this product & the price here at iHerb is the cheapest I have found!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1885424 on Nov 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Love the product! It is the first product in over 8yrs that has been able to balance my oily yet dry skin on my face!

Will order again

Posted by Reviewer1845464 on Oct 10, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I got this product and have used it for a week now and love it. My skin is so much softer and some lines on my face have improved. I'm 57 years old and my skin has changed with age but I have seen an improvement since using Squalane Ultra Fine Oil. I will be reordering when I need more.

Janda

Posted by Reviewer2287715 on Mar 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Best skin produkt I ever used! all my fine wrinkles are gone! it's a miracle!

Works magic as under eye serum

Posted by PurplePegasus on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

UPDATE: I started using this as under eye serum since Mychelle eye cream changed formulas (the trial kit one removed wrinkles amazingly well, the full size bottle I purchased is the altered formula which no longer works). I originally reviewed this to say it was too oily for my face. My skin has since changed and it's now extremely dry in combination with extremely oily at the same time. I now love this product particularly as under eye serum, it does shrink the lines albeit temporarily. I use the Episilk hyaluronic acid and this, both single ingredient pure products since it's hard to find a genuinely organic skin care line anymore. I will purchase this again.

Good and affordable

Posted by Reviewer2769806 on Mar 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have dry skin and I live in AZ. This oil is light and non-greasy and seems to be fading my sun spots as well.