nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed any reduction in fine lines. It's also a bit on the greasy side and smells a tad fishy. It might just be good for very dry skin.

Wish I Had Found This Years Ago!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Had to write my first review for iherb because this product is amazing. I turned 40 last year and suddenly my skin was freaking out, sometimes dry, sometimes oily, getting blemishes like I never did as a teenager. I tried all sorts of skin care products designed to help my skin and they made it worse. Then I tried the Mayumi squalene oil and though nervous at first at putting oil directly on my face, I'm not nervous anymore. I love this stuff and never want to be without. I've used it for a couple months and my skin is soft, smooth, no new blemishes and old ones are starting to fade. I apply it fairly liberally all over my face at night after I wash my face before bed, and that's pretty much it. Great stuff!

Mayumi Squalane

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product in place of a night creme for 5 years. I get compliments continuously on how good my skin looks.

Mayumi, Squalane, Ultra Fine Oil, Natural Skin Supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I work in a hospital and wear gloves and wash my hands numerous times daily. The skin on my hands was getting very irritated; red, rashy, very dry and itchy from all this. I received a sample of a different squalane product in the mail so I tried the sample and liked it, but the price was outrageous! So I came right to iHerb and looked up squalane. I purchased this one and I am so happy with it. I use it every night before bed with my favorite hand cream over it and my hands are now soft and healthy. It is also wonderful for my face and my feet. Great product.

squaleen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

as a blonde with no tolerance to the sun, i stay out of it and still have very dry skin. i am 49 yrs old and have just started getting faint lines around my mouth and eyes. i have wasted alot of money and time on the creams and lotions that promise alot and deliver nothing. i have finally figured out that skin that is cared for is what makes me look young. Squaleen does that for me and i still have money left over for a new lipstick. my sister has rosiacia and eczema on her face. she has tried everything to stop the redness and itching. so far squaleen has worked for her.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This is about the only oil I can use without getting an allergic reaction.

Unbelievable result !! Works on oily skin too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how its work but this oil balance my oily skin problem. My skin is not as oily as before after I used this oil about 1 month. My skin feel soft and hydrate but not oily. Highly recommended for everyone. I use it on eye area too. It works.

love,love,love this oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this oil has done wonders for my skin it is so moisturing and beautiful i am almost 60 and people tell me all the time how beautiful my skin is

It's great!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Never before have I used such a wonderful product. I am 72 years old and people are always commenting about my beautiful and youthful looking skin. My skin tends to be on the dry side and the Mayumi Squalane has done wonders for it. I will use it from now on.

Fine moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this oil annualy as night care. It's a bit too greasy to be used daily because absorbs slowly. But it does sooth my extra dry skin and makes it feel soft in the morning.