wonderfully efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This cream is organic, and it makes a difference. It is very regenerating (I used it at night), my skin was "tired" and marked and in 3 nights I saw a real difference. Great on hands too, and on eye contour. I like the oil in it, it is different from the bee yummy cream I love too, but bee yummy is water-based, this is oil-base (though very thin, not thick) it penetrates well too.

Almost magical

Posted by underfundig on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After using this cream, the quality of my skin has improved. It is now softer, more even and my face has a glow it didn't have before. I have acne prone skin with quite a bit of acne scars and the cream works great for me! It seems to help heal the scars and it doesn't trigger breakouts.

Good in not too dry weather

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

However, if the humidity is very low, I suggest using some other liquid (e.g. flower water) to spray on your skin, before applying this one. It s quite a good barrier for the skin, but it cant moisturize much in very dry weather. Also if u got allergy to pollen/royal jelly, u d better try a bit on the skin first. I wonder if some thin parts of my skin got red spots after using it.

excellent!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My husband has a kind of psoriasis on his elbows and knees and it is just magic!!! after one week of applying it each night we saw a real change! my husband is very delighted!

Wonderful.

Posted by 4points on Dec 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Absorbs well and leaves a healthy glow. Seems to speed healing of small knicks in skin too.

smells like olive oil!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

well I used it on my face to protect my skin from cold weather but my rosacea got worse. It can be used on dry patches on body though!

Bee Magic cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This cream or I should say ointment is keeping all its promises. I use it on dry skin patches on me and my baby. It is like applying honey on your skin. It needs to be worked quite a lot to penetrate in the skin, and may leave an oily film on the skin.

as good as egyption magic cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

find this better. cuz i can't empty magic cream since it is big. so this is better.

skin heal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This cream feels very nice on the skin. I was expecting it to be more bee-product and less olive oil, but it does the trick nicely.

Deeply Hydrating

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients a lot. This is very moisturizing and did not have any negative effects on my skin. Be aware that it may take a few minutes before the product fully soaks in. Pillowcases may be left with a slight residue. I would order again.