Maybe I expected too much...

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on May 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love the ingredient list of this cream, so I was expecting 'magic healing.' The smell is fantastic, a very subtle scent of honey. It is greasy and takes a long time to absorb. I bought this to heal my hands which I frequently wash. But because of its greasiness you can't return to your daily activities. So I started using it only at night (and have to wear cotton gloves or sheets will be stained), and it isn't as moisturizing as I hoped it would be. I still feel the need to apply a second moisturizer on top. Still in search of the perfect hand cream...

maybe I expected too much

Posted by 5717163240582429473 on May 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

After first couple of uses, I was blown away. It didn't stick too much, my face felt like it had a room to breath and it gave just enough amount of healthy glow in the morning. But this isn't a one stop miracle cream that would answer to all your skin needs. For example, overtime I felt that it lacked moisturizing ability. Although this is supposed to be a skincare product, I found that it is also strangely good to mix with your makeup such as liquid foundation or a primer; My face is super oily but somehow with this added in... it produces less oil! Must be a crazy science behind this... huh!

Pure and healing!

Posted by marianF on Apr 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have kind of dehydrated skin and this cream, used on its own is not moisturizing enough (I have to apply a layer of aloe vera gel underneath for my skin to feel elastic).However, it is trully nourishing (contains olive oil and bee products),and although it has a vaseline-like texture, it absorbs fully overnight and in the morning skin looks great.I find it particularly good for the under-eye area, where I apply an extra thick layer.It visibly softens fine lines!No break-outs, either.I love the recipe of this cream so much, I'm gonna try and make it at home, using my own ingredients.Will definitely buy it again, though...

Rosacea cure

Posted by reader on Aug 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This face cream is the only one that cured my terrible redness, dryness and rosacea acne, which was spread all the way to my neck. I am so happy that i found this cream! Nothing else ever worked like this. Absolutely love it! I use only this cream as my only face cream for over a year now. I went through about 5 containers. It lasts a long time! It worked within weeks, I could not believe it. I was so happy when I found this amazing miracle cream. I can't complain about anything in it or what it does(perfect ingredients, texture). Just extremely grateful that I have it and it works!

not worth buying

Posted by Reviewer1683499 on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

didn't do anything for my skin, won't be buying again. but is not bad for your lips tho.

Great cream.

Posted by Reviewer2858502 on Jul 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product is absolutely wonderful. Your face is real smooth. It heals pimples, burns etc. Only put on a smaller amount. That's all you need. Enjoy this product.

Once you get used to the smell, it's perfect.

Posted by Reviewer2468405 on Dec 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's almost half the price of Egyptian Magic Cream, but it works just as well or even better than that magic cream. The smell's a bit strong, but after the first few uses, you get used to it. It melts in your palm so quickly and goes over your skin so smoothly.

all purpose product

Posted by Reviewer2277530 on Mar 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started out using a more well known but apparently identical product, and discovered this more recently. It's just as good as the "magic" cream, but easier on the wallet. Great moisturizer for hands, feet, face if you're not prone to clogging. I've tried it on burns and they seemed to scar less, on my dog's paws and nose in very cold weather, on lips if I'm out of lip balm. It's not magic, but the ingredients are well tolerated by most people and sometimes a simple product is really all you need.

좋아요

Posted by 5319655015339543191 on Dec 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

얼굴 각질에 건조하고 발 다 트고 그랬는데 이거 바르니까 완전..촉촉..감쪽같아요 용량만 좀 더 늘면 진짜 마구 사쟁일텐데..맘에드네요 ㅠㅠ

Great Lipbalm

Posted by OrganicGirl on Apr 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this to use it as lipbalm. I like it a lot ! It is also great for other very dry or rough spots. After a few uses it feels soft again. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) to read more reviews.

1 2 3