Help

THE Best - Absolutely Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

A truly 'magical' cream. A little dab will do, so a little goes a long way. Feels lovely as just a cream for the intimate areas. However, this is THE Best lubricant my husband I have found. Feels so natural, lasts a long time and stays where it's needed. We have both enjoyed benefits from this magical cream. We will always keep a jar handy.

LOVE IT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Amazing at getting rid of any rashes down there whether it be from shaving ( ladies you know those bumps we get on the second or third day of shaving=well this lessens them and with time gets ride of them). As well, if you wax down there or anywhere else, it helps get rid of redness very fast with no irritation/break out ( and I have extremely sensitive skin on my face and apply it after waxing) Would recommend to anyone.

Nice cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nice cream for your private areas. I think it smells great and offers good comfort to shaved areas as well as softness. will purchase again

Good but pricey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Really seems to sooth my skin after waxing, a little expensive for a small jar

skin cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seems a good enough product

Very soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very soothing to sensitive tissues. I will definitely purchase again.

Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As clean and pure as this product is, I had a slight reaction so I tried it on my face and body. I like how it goes on smoothly and feels clear and clean and light.

Nice & and pleasant-smelling. All-natural. What more do you need?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Haven't had much experience with it yet, but it's smooth and pleasant-smelling, and all-natural. What more do you need?

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Excellent Product! It does what it says!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product for ladies with vulvar dryness. Easy to use, can use multiple times a day, natural ingredients. Works almost immediately to help discomfort! This will not be my last purchase!

1 2