Does make a difference

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 20, 2015

It's one of the very few things that actually give me energy. I'm on a testosterone blocker and it robs my energy, making me a worthless b*tch. But being on this complex makes it possible for me to go around feeling fine, even after being on empty stomach for hours. Another thing I notice is that my nails are growing again. Also, the fact that the vitamins in this are food-based (not lab) is greatly appreciated.

Genuinely all natural

Posted by 5578561642755857650 on Apr 06, 2015

This is my favourite B-vitamin product. Works great with a half pill along with Megafood's Zinc and Now's Niacin (flush type).

best b complex iv'e used by far

Posted by sherri20 on Apr 03, 2014

i dont' think i will ever go a day in my life again without these.. i only take one in the morning with my coffee. i only notice days when i don't take it .. im more edgy have troubles with stress... that's when i realize i didn't take my B

Great food based vitamins

Posted by 4762801166678706518 on Jun 17, 2014

Excellent B vitamins, easy to take, no stomach problems, no aftertaste or bad breath. Will definitely order more

Very good

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jan 24, 2017

This is the best B complex. Effective and natural. A bit pricey. I can recommend it anyway because synthetic vitamins can not be taken for a long period of time.

Good yet pricey