Baker's yeast - saccharamyces cerevisae

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I did not realise that saccharamyces cerevisae is Bakers yeast. This is a known allergen for many people including myself. I became significantly unwell while taking MegaFood, Balanced B Complex including UTIs, gastric distress, anxiety, rashes, disturbed bowel function etc Plus its a very cheap form of vit.B so the high price is unjustified. I wont be buying Mega Food ever again and will return to Thorne B complex.

Cheaper and more potent than New Chapter

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And no soy in this one. Megafood is blowing New Chapter out of the competition. All soy (even 'organic') has been contaminated with GMOs so as long as NC keeps on using toxic soy in their vitamins, I will buy Megafood. Often take it on empty stomach before breakfast without problems.

Does make a difference

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the very few things that actually give me energy. I'm on a testosterone blocker and it robs my energy, making me a worthless b*tch. But being on this complex makes it possible for me to go around feeling fine, even after being on empty stomach for hours. Another thing I notice is that my nails are growing again. Also, the fact that the vitamins in this are food-based (not lab) is greatly appreciated.

Very Good Natural Vitamin B Complex

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really like this vitamin B complex. Good amounts of all the important B vitamins in natural forms. Especially folate is very important that it is not synthetic folic acid as in many other supplements. B vitamins work synergistically, so it is important to take them together and not only one vitamin B. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

like it because it's a food supplement.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Like it because it's a food supplement.

Excellent Food Based Products

Posted by Health-YourWealth on Dec 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I respond very well to MF Products and have lab tests to prove it!

megafood balanced B complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

also a good product

Effectiveness

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After about 3 weeks of use I do not notice any obvious effects. However that is often the case. More important is that I am not experiencing any allergic reactions.