Best Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium I've Used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take two at night and wake up feeling very rested. Other calcium and magnesium supplements don't seem as well absorbed. I don't eat much dairy so it's a good source of supplemental calcium. Will definitely re-order.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good product. I take it for better muscular contraction and ionic equilibrium. It serves me alot

Good

Posted by jeffchiu on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product is good knowing that you are taking whole food vitamins, however, the RDA percentage is too low.

Good quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great product but expensive.

awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

so much more than i expected! I feel energised throughout the day, my mental concentration and physical performance improved.

MegaFood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is the best mineral and calcium supplement I have ever used. Easily absorbed and can be taken with ot without a meal.

Seem ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I just started taking these. They seem ok so far, my joints feel better, and I can easily absorb them.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2007 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product. I like all of Mega Foods vitamins. Only food grade vitamins for me.

MegaFood Products are Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I give this 4 stars only because I haven't been using it that long. But, I truly believe that MegaFood products are what they claim to be... pure and from whole foods. I have used other MegaFood vitamins and I will tell you frankly that my body was energized from the moment I ingested them. Now I don't know if this helps, but I chew them up some before swallowing. Probably do not have to do this; but I think it might help the absorption process. All in all, I do love their vitamins and highly recommend them.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love this companie's values and products

1 2 3