Happy with it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

On paper this looks like a great and complete product with all the ingredients I sought to give me the nutrition I was looking for from a green powder product, ..and more. I am very happy with the way it doesn't clump and mixes well. Because I haven't tasted it alone with water, I can't vouch for it's taste. My smoothies still taste great with it, tho. Packaging from iHerb seemed a bit much tho. You may have to comply with shipping regulations in case it spills, I dunno, but bubble wrap around all the items in my orders seemed a bit wasteful. sorry iHerb.

Great ingredients and convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product arrived within a few days as forcast by shipping tracker. Great product, value and convenient to use.

MegaFood, DailyFoods, Organic Greens,

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent combination of natural foods, including greens and herbs. Good to use as a nutritious drink and at the same time detoxifier. Very good product!

Good ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taste awful, and even almond milk with banana doesn't improve it much, but I still give it five stars for the ingredients.

Fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Wow,it seemed like it came in the mail very next day just regular delivery! Much cheaper than in the health food stores, nearly half price! thanx!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great ingredients and taste!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

great from the start. you wont be dissapointed.