Excellent brand

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have no way of gauging if this is doing anything but MF is my #1 brand. No soy, corn or yeast unlike the other "whole food"/organic brands. This mineral is a potent antioxidant and supposed to detox the liver from heavy metals etc.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I think it is a good quality product the same as other MegaFood products I use - such as the GTF Chromium. Whole food derived supplements are virtually always superior to ones which did not come from whole foods. Not sure what the problem was with the reviewer from Taiwan, as they just gave a generic answer.

megafood selenium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

not having as many sick days. alleries not as bad this year as past years.

Support Normal Thyroid Function

Posted by Amber on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A selenium-containing enzyme is responsible for transforming a less active thyroid hormone called T4 into the more active T3. Selenium deficiency can lead to hypothyroidism. This is a serious health disorder where your thyroid doesn’t produce enough hormones and fatigue, depression and weight gain often result from this condition. Organic plant based minerals - the most easily assimilated minerals. I highly recommend it!! I love all of Mega Foods products!!!

Seems to be Very Detoxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed when I take this plus iodine - in the mornings I am coughing a bit - so clearing this is detoxing me. This does not happen at all when I forget to take it. Great that is is made from natural ingredients.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good but expensive..

How can I know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

How can I know if this's good supplement or not? I do think it's good to blend the supplements with whole food ingredients. Maybe my body will absorb more of the supplement.

This product is made from natural rather than unnatural elements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too early to tell if it is working effectively although I like it so far!

not a good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

......i will not buy it again