Taste is far too mature for kid's palate

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased a lot of kids vitamins over the years, constantly trying to find the right flavors that agree with my kids. It's always a challenge for vitamins but this is really not a product that ANY kid will take without complaining and plugging their nose. The taste is really just too mature for kids. I feel that the company threw on the word "Kid's" to increase sales. It's really a vitamin taste for adults only. No way any kid would agree on the marketing on this one. Try Animal Parade instead. If you think my review was helpful, please click "YES" and let me know.

Brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product may taste awful but my son has his with a banana to take away the taste. I highly recommend this product.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My child is suffering from G6PD and he can not take vitamins with vitamin c & iron so this B complex is a great alternative to give him energy boost.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I dont have any results at the moment

Special complex for vegetarians

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great complex to support your kids needs in Vitamins of B group

Natural B

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good, made of natural yeast. Synthetic vitamins are not the best for long term usage because not good for the liver, so i prefer Megafood B.

Good produkt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good produkt, smels good, but for kids it's too big and not tasty, hard to eat, must to share halfway, drink plenty of water

megafood kid's b complex 30 tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Iam happy MegaFood has vitamin b complex for kids as I love all their products. I only wish they didn't taste so bad for the kids to take. I have to fight with one of my kids, the other one just swallows it with water. If you can make them taste better I am sure he would appreciate it! I feel that it is very important for them to get this MegaFood B Complex so I win this one.

Not really for kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I brought this product as it says "Kids" thinking they would be a chewable tablet however they are not.