Excellent for foot and leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer3036569 on Oct 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I suffer from leg cramps and most magnesium products give me diarrhea; the Mega Foods brand is from a food source and is easy on the stomach and seems to help my foot cramps.

Best Magnesium!!!

Posted by Reviewer2630639 on Feb 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Mega Food Supplements. This is the best magnesium I have tried and the only one that I use now. Since they are made of food, they are fully recognized by the body and fully absorbed. Great product!

WOW

Posted by Reviewer2945871 on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

VERY EFFECTIVE, MOOD, ENERGY, DEPRESSION, MUSCLE TENSION, SLEEP AND DIGESTION...DID I MENTIONED VERY EFFECTIVE IN EVERY SENSE OF YOUR OVERALL WELL BEING WILL BE A STAPLE IN MY DIET... :)

Love it, but taste just little bit less than ok

Posted by frodoswami on Mar 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Feels like it works, feels like it have helped me heart, and to become even more relaxed and so on.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2025838 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been looking for a magnesium supplement that was actually absorbed and this is the best I've found. I love the MegaFood calcium and Men Over 40 one-a-day.

for pms

Posted by marianF on Oct 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Megafood products never disappoint.This magnesium is in food state form, free of any additives and very, very effective.One tablet daily totally heals all my PMS symptoms.

Amazing results

Posted by 4825664669464285647 on Nov 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started using this after suffering with restless leg syndrome at night. I am amazed that after suffering for the last 3 years almost nightly I am now totally free of RSL. Even got my husband to take them as he gets terrible leg cramps occasionally at night and since he started taking he has had none!

Mega foods brand

Posted by 5746847075040983094 on Apr 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing product And this site has the best prices...I've shopped around elsewhere and always come back here.

Need more time

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I guess this is a good product but i have been taking it just for a week so I cannot evaluate it properly.

Won't buy again

Posted by 5478591451397234992 on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got this to relieve muscle cramps in my toes but it gave me heart palpitations.

1 2