Wonderful

Posted by CindyW on May 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It is so hard to find a magnesium supplement that is whole food. I was happy to see this brand. Magnesium seems to help me fall asleep a little easier at night. I notice I have more trouble when I have gone a few days without taking it.

Much gentler than Mag Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

No stomach upset or bowel intolerance with these. Hubby loves them and uses daily. We have loved everything from MegaFood that we have purchased, especially the probiotic blend of 14 strains.

top quality magnesium supplement

Posted by marianF on Aug 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my brother who's been taking magnesium supplements for a long time.Says it's the best he's ever used and it helped a lot with a leg injury.I think all MegaFood products are of superior quality.

Magnesium supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've used this product before and found a good price at Iherb. This product is a great way to enhance your magnesium supplementation and is derived from food sources.

fab product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

fabulous product I'm taking this through my chemo and it's really helping

My Favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the only magnesium product that did not give me any side-effects whatsoever. I take 2 tablets a day and find that it helps me with muscle achiness.

Trusted brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Take these every day, and have good faith in the brand. Are wholefood, which I love.

Does it work?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I don't feel different using this, don't poop better. So is it working...?

Groggy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this company and their products, but this product gives me too much of a hangover. I'm going to force myself to finish the bottle and only take it on the weekends when I don't have to get up and actually go to work in the morning. It's that bad.

excellent company and product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

i have been employed in the alternative health field for many years and have purchased and will always recommend megafood products! they are food- based supplements and have one of the highest standards for quality,and absorption and utilization rates. i always feel confident using their products when i have concerns about my nutritional needs.

1 2