Very effective product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've enjoyed Natures Plus vitamin tablets for about 20 years with no problems. But lately this same brand irritates my digestive tract. It could be that I am getting old (I am 54 now) and this formula is no longer compatible to my system. I decided to try something new. I switched to the Mega Food DailyFoods (Men over 40)and I can say (without a doubt) this formula is perfect for me. There is no irritation at all regardless of the time I take them. The vitamins feels nice and easy going down. The only reason I don't rate it 5 star is because the daily serving size is 6 tablets. This means the bottle won't last as long when you consider bang for your bucks. However, I am pleased with the performance.

The Best There is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you study up, talk to nutrionists - all will confirm this is the best. And iHerb offers great service and price.

Expensive, but seem easy to assimilate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've used these for a couple of years & so has a discriminating friend of mine. It's a good complete formula, from "whole foods" so they digest easily with meals or an an empty stomach (and I have a pretty sensitive stomach).

Better then other brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Better blend then other brands.

mega food men over 40

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

fast reliable service no problems

Mega Food Men over 40

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent daily vitamin. Noticable impact on health. Highly recommend!

Mega Foods, DailyFoods, Men Over 40

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Have used Mega Foods Supplements for quite awhile and are very pleased with their quality.

my husband doesen't want to try another multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

i wanted to try the blood type vitamins but it was my husband who would have gone along with me , but i realizedi have been COMPLETELY satisfied with these for years now , we are in our 50's and feel great . i love trying new things but know these are great so i am going to try something other than the multi in the blood type line.