BEST VITAMIN I'VE USED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Whether you buy the One Daily or the One Daily for Men or Men over 40 you cannot go wrong since I have used them all and they are far superior to the New Chapter versions of the same "types" of Wood Food vitamins. I used New Chapter for MANY YEARS and then I started noticing a difference in their quality. Many times they wouldn't look ike they even came from the same "batch" of vitamins and more than a once they failed to put the "coating" on them to make them easier to swallow and I had to return them. And after that I've been using MEGA FOODS and they are truly THE BEST. I usually take them with food but even on an empty stomach they are easily tolerated and give me a "boost" of Energy better than most "Energy Drinks" claim and cost a LOT less. I have to say that iHerb has the best of the best and I'll always shop iHerb!!

I have noticed a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I tried this because New Chapter raised their prices significantly. The pill is neither as large nor as deep in color as NC. But as the helpful company representative for Megafoods pointed out they use no inexpensive soy in their formulation. NC does. Also I'm over 40 so this may be a better suppliment for me than NC's whiich is just labeled as everyman's one daily.

Excellent MV for men. My father loves it!!!! :D

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Aug 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My sisters and i bought this MV for our 60 years old father. I know it's pricey but i don't mind as long as the product is good, natural & non-synthetic and can deliver a good result. This product does delivered a good results!!!. After taking it for nearly 1 and the half-month, my father looks and feel very energetic. He's very happy and we, the daughters are happy too. :D Worth every penny and a very good investment for health. Thanks I-herb for carry this excellent product :D

MegaFood Men over 40

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband is very happy with this product

most natural multi vitamin available

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

No more other brands for me! I stick to MegaFood as long as possible.

Mega foods - food stable vitamines

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Mega Foods men over 40 vitamines for a couple of years now and feel great! I notice a difference if I stop for a week or more.... less energy, and more susceptible to colds.

Heart Palpitations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

At first I loved this formula but I think I've figured out that the nettle in this product gives me heart palpitations. :-/

helpful supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this after my hubby got sick for a long time and wasn't eating much. This seems to help him with much needed nutrients he wasn't getting from not eating much as he was suffering from eating problems relating to severe acid reflux. Now he is on recovery he felt that taking 2 pills daily seem to give him a good boost.

just perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

all natural and no stomach troubles

5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

excellent product at a very good price

1 2 3