BEST SINGLE VITAMIN EVER!!!

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before I started taking MegaFood ONE DAILY I had been taking New Chapter "ONLY ONE" and I can a BIG DIFFERENCE in the way I feel and sleep as well. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MEGA FOOD ONE DAILY!!! TEN STARS!!!

Food based

Posted by Reviewer3103244 on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this food base vitamin.

REAL vitamims

Posted by Reviewer2368668 on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only vitamin we have found that is truely 100% from whole foods. The price on iHerb is outstanding and I hope you never quit selling them!!

No noticable benefit

Posted by 5282778767263760599 on Sep 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

About 2 weeks of taking One Daily, I don't see any benefit. I don't sleep better, no noticable different in my complexion. I don't feel better just the same but with less $47. I took Centrum (Thailand formular) and in 4 days my complexion is noticably fairer but I feel it stimulating my brain and I lose sleep in the forth day, so I have to take it on and off. With One Daily I don't have that problem but I don't see any benefit either. I will keep taking it until I am done with this bottle and see if I will change my review but as it is 2 stars. Note on Sep 18 : perhaps the minerals content is too small. But again, for the price you should have gotten all these mineral and more.

Good mix

Posted by Reviewer2120882 on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I trust that the ingredients in this multi are of good quality. They have worked well for us.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1819798 on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If quality is important and you want food based vitamins, Mega Food is the one for you.

I like this one a day

Posted by Reviewer1752233 on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great one a day.

Miracle drug

Posted by Reviewer2508562 on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Usually I don't push vitamins/supplements with my friends. But this is a miracle pill. I feel so much better when I take this- perhaps it's because of its higher Vitamin B content. It has a great blend of antioxidants as well. I gave some samples to a co-worker and she bought a 90 day supply too because she noticed such a dramatic difference. In particular, I noticed a change in energy. And, uh, TMI warning- around that 'time' I don't get as nauseated, or get as many cramps; also no more spotting prior to that time. Also, I sleep better since taking this too. The only change in routine with all of this, was this vitamin- no diet or exercise change. I can't live without this.

One Daily

Posted by Reviewer3294260 on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is MY multi of choice.I can add other supplements for other concerns and don't feel like I am overloading.

Cannot really notice any difference...

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Probably wont buy again. Will return to alive multi

1 2 3