BEST SINGLE VITAMIN EVER!!!

Posted by HealthNut4ever on Sep 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Before I started taking MegaFood ONE DAILY I had been taking New Chapter "ONLY ONE" and I can a BIG DIFFERENCE in the way I feel and sleep as well. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND MEGA FOOD ONE DAILY!!! TEN STARS!!!

Food based

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this food base vitamin.

REAL vitamims

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the only vitamin we have found that is truely 100% from whole foods. The price on iHerb is outstanding and I hope you never quit selling them!!

No noticable benefit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

About 2 weeks of taking One Daily, I don't see any benefit. I don't sleep better, no noticable different in my complexion. I don't feel better just the same but with less $47. I took Centrum (Thailand formular) and in 4 days my complexion is noticably fairer but I feel it stimulating my brain and I lose sleep in the forth day, so I have to take it on and off. With One Daily I don't have that problem but I don't see any benefit either. I will keep taking it until I am done with this bottle and see if I will change my review but as it is 2 stars. Note on Sep 18 : perhaps the minerals content is too small. But again, for the price you should have gotten all these mineral and more.

One Daily

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is MY multi of choice.I can add other supplements for other concerns and don't feel like I am overloading.

Miracle drug

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Usually I don't push vitamins/supplements with my friends. But this is a miracle pill. I feel so much better when I take this- perhaps it's because of its higher Vitamin B content. It has a great blend of antioxidants as well. I gave some samples to a co-worker and she bought a 90 day supply too because she noticed such a dramatic difference. In particular, I noticed a change in energy. And, uh, TMI warning- around that 'time' I don't get as nauseated, or get as many cramps; also no more spotting prior to that time. Also, I sleep better since taking this too. The only change in routine with all of this, was this vitamin- no diet or exercise change. I can't live without this.

I like this one a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A great one a day.

Good mix

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I trust that the ingredients in this multi are of good quality. They have worked well for us.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

If quality is important and you want food based vitamins, Mega Food is the one for you.

Cannot really notice any difference...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Probably wont buy again. Will return to alive multi

1 2 3