Great organic greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this greens very much, all organic ingredients and not a bad taste. As alway's fast shipping from Iherb and very good service :-)

great tasting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was plesantly surprised that this taste as good as it does. Feel Like I have heaps more energy during the day, am glad I purchase this product

Lots of energy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This greens mixture helps digestion and energy levels perceptibly within the first couple days of use.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is great stuff, the only problem is the taste, which is kind of bland but not bad.

megafood, organic greens for women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

really liked that this is greared for women,great product.

Good greens

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product, mixed with vanilla almond milk in a shaker & tastes good. I take it at least 5 times a week.

Conned

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was not really happy when this product arrived and I saw it contained 4 grams of sugar per 12 grams (one third!!) where does this come from I thought. And then I saw it unrefined evaporated cane juice (in my eyes pure sugar). I am sooo disappointed I paid a lot of money for nothing.Why do they put so much sugar in this product, the other ingredients seemed healthy... I wish Iherb could put in very big chocolate letters 'this product contains sugar'. PS: I still tried it to see how it tasted; very sweet and it does not mix as well as the previous greens I tried.

Will order again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

All went as expected. Very happy with the product(the same that I used to pay much more in the store), and handling of the order.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Its nice green food ,not too much taste to it.