Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best quercetin products out there. I use it for allergies, my eustacian tubes malfunction and I get real dizzy along with some vision problems, but this stuff does the trick.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Gave this to my husband and my five year old son, for their allergy. My husband complained about headache after a few hours,and would not take it again, but my son had no reactions, and is definitly better. His eyes were so swollen, he did not look like himselfe, but now he looks fine:)

Great for allergies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband uses this product to lower level of histamin in his body, therefore to reduce allergic reaction. If he takes it, his allergy is really much better. I am delighted he doesn't have to use his inhalator and normal drugs for allergy.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think this is helping with my allergies.

Mega Foods Quercetin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Pleased with product. Helpful for allergies. Like natural ingredients.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2008 | Verified Purchase

My wife took several tabs for her trip overseas. She is prone to getting hives, and she reported that it worked for her. Will defintely buy another bottle.

Good whole food supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my third bottle, I think. Love the whole food, no preservatives approach. Only 3 stars this time as I found out Quercetin is poorly absorbed and it needs phospholipids to enhance its absorption. This product does not have it included. Use it with liposomal Vit C (that also contains phospholipids) 30 mins before meals. Also good for stress, according to latest research.

querciten super

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love your product and I would certainly continue to purchase this product for my family supply here in iherb.com

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this in conjunction with his prostate supplement and it seems to work very well.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Taking for a little over a week. Hoping it will abate my outbreak of hives.

1 2