Really great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as I have many other thyroid products not thinking it would make much difference. I have hypothyroid and take thyroid extract and have tried other supplements from time to time. This one really works and I haven't been taking it for long. It definitely helps with my energy levels.

good thyroid supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am trying this out in lieu of my thyroid medication. I have goiter though my hormones are fine. I am trying this instead of the dessicated thyroid supplement. So far I am ok, seems to have good energy. Will try to update after finishing one bottle.

finally i found something that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i have noticed a significant difference since taking the thyroid complex my energy is better i'm not as tired as i have been before taking this product. i am into my second bottle and keep feeling better everyday thank so you much for the great prices and svc.

Thyroid Strength

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

So far it is helping me relieve symptoms of cold hands and feet related to low thyroid. I also take Armour Thyroid.

No More Hair Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have an underactive thyroid and I stopped taking Synthroid to try something natural. After 3 weeks, my hair stopped falling out.

Surprisingly effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Thyroid strength about 3 weeks ago. I have NOT been formally diagnosed with a thyroid disease, however, I did suspect that I had an issue, as it runs in the family and I was experiencing many of the symptoms. I have noticed a change in my mental health, my energy levels, my hormone fluctuation and also surprisingly my menstrual cycle.

love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think I may wean myself off my meds! I missed a couple of days and didn't notice any tiredness like I had in the past. I highly recommend!

Very Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

When I went on vacation to Santa Fe, leaving my prescription accidentally at home, I was thrilled to find this product. It works much better than my prescription for my hypothyroid condition. I like being able to adjust my dosage according to what my body needs. - Dallasite

Really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has given me so much more energy, it is the best thyroid supplement I have tried- and I've tried several. Pretty decent price too.

using in combination with a glandular

Posted by Kyriaki on Apr 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the tablets smell lovely and fresh and can be taken on an empty stomach (i do). Not sure of how much they actually do but there are definitely no side-effects or weird sensations, such as fullness in the throat or palpitations. A little pricey but megafood seems to have worked out at least what we don't want in our supplements.

1 2 3