MegaFood is Top!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using supplements extensively for 17 years due to combating Chronic Fatigue. I have seen MegaFood brand around for the longest time, have used some of their vitamins in the past but I quit using them for some reason. In the past month, I picked some of their other vitamins from a local health food store. I took some right then and there...and my body went "AHA!" I must of been running some deficiencies. I researched their web site and I like that the vitamins are sourced from whole food. Dr. Weil endorses them even. I love all of their vitamins and highly recommend them. iherb.com gets 5 stars for their availability of supplements and VERY fast delivery. And they always get all of my deliveries right. Great company!

No stomach upset!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The only Vitamin C I can take without having an upset stomach. Perfect for fall and winter to prevent getting a cold and to prevent a cold getting worse.

Only Vitamin C pill worth buying b/c it is 100% food

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Dec 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Megafoods is my number one trusted source for quality vitamins and I use their Ultra C to build my immune system.

Mega Foods

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great combination of nutrients for a vitamin C

Good quality and value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best price for 100% whole food quality vit C that I could find. Also used other products from this company, they make high quality stuff.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like MegaFood Ultra C-400 along with their other products. You can take these on an empty stomach since they are food.

Natural C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think this is a good vitamin C, but it's too strong for me and I don't like the child safety cap. I need a smaller dose, so I think I'll stick with Pure Planet products and Nature's Way Alive C.

Not Worth The Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product is ridiculously expensive. After testing other premium Vitamin C brands, I found they work as well for less. I will never pay more than 20$ for this amount.

GREAT PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product can be taken anytime of day with no stomach upset.

I like that it is wholefood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is natural and from a wholefood source. I take 1 tablet in the morning and 1 tablet in evening. I also take their multivitamin and probiotic Megaflora Plus. God bless you all.

1 2