Help

LOVE Megafood

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

to me they are the best vitamin company out there. I use their selenium, b, c, and b12. i'm also trying out their minerals. they are an important part of my health recovery.

Best B 12 Out There

Posted by nikalunacapp on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite B12 supplement that I has taken! Been using this one for about 3 years consistently and my levels are sky high. :) I love that it is the purest most close to nature form in a supplement form.

The red pill

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Sub-lingual lozenges may have an advantage in terms of absorption, but i was getting tired of the sweet taste. Are there any vegan sub linguals that aren't sugary sweet? Anyway, while this isn't sub lingual, i was really pleased with the unsweet taste. Beetroot powder is an ingredient, which i guess gives it the deep red colour. I'll probably go back to sub linguals at some point - especially if i find ones that don't taste like candy - but this makes a refreshing change.

The BEST!T

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best B12 I have found! Even my friends use it now. Somehow it provides energy. Thank you!

Vegan ❤️

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Muitoo boom.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Mega Food Vegan B-12

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Mega Food is one of the best brand to buy your Vit B-12 ....I like the fact that I don't have to put under my tongue...

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great product I love it.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it

Glad it is wholefood

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

B12 prevents a lot of health problems later, it also keeps the brain from shrinking I heard. This wholefood supplement also has Folate and Vitamin B6 and organic Beet Root. It is a small oval tablet that is easy to take. God bless you all.

1 2