Why I chose MegaFood for my vision health

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH REVIEWS on Jan 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(1) All the ingredients of MegaFood, Vision Strength are from real foods. (2) In the Description, the vision formula is clearly stated as “Non-GMO”, “Tested Free - Pesticides & Herbicides” and “Soy Free”. (3) I take supplements to save and improve my health. I don't take supplements to save money. So, I shop around for the best quality, not the cheapest. After thorough search and comparison, I found that MegaFood, Vision Strength is the best vision formula available from iHerb. In fact, all of MegaFood supplements are from real foods. Please visit my Products-With-Reviews page for my review on another whole food MegaFood multivitamin/mineral supplement for skin, hair, nail and general health (and my reviews on other supplements/products).

Homemaker

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Vision Strength has improved my eye sight and that of my daughter's. Her eye exam was much improved from her last visit 6 months ago.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Less irritation on eyes. Can look at screen much longer and eye stayed lubricated (not dry). Good product but costly

I _THINK_ it is helping

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I really like the megafood products. I believe I can see better now that I have been taking for a few weeks. I imagine that a 90-day (at least) test is required.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for man years , but only recently ordered it through your company. This makes it more convienent and more affordable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have been using other brands and wanted to try this brand. Have used similar combination of nutrients in the past for AMD. Has stabilized my condition. All previous eye exams say my condition is minimal and has not advanced.

nice ingredients, need more time to determine if they help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

only used for a week, seem to have good ingredients.

great for a vegetarian

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i like megafood products because they are organic and suitable for vegetarian . cant ask for more .

PERFECT!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good and prompt service. Many thanks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase