Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

D3 is the proper Vitamin D to take. I read D2 is not. Also like that they're vegetarian. When vitamins come in gelatin capsules, it comes from horses' feet. Ugh.

It helped my blood test

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this at Whole Foods, but since they decided to not protect the small organic farms from the likes of Monsanto, I will no longer shop there, preferring to buy from iHerb and others. This product help me raise my Vitamin D blood test results, so I guess it's a good product.

Hard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

for a supplement products that is known to be natural and vegetarian such as megagood vitamin D3 (not derived from sheep, fish or any other animal) it is good. What I like to do with these natural products is that if it is a tablet I like to chew it, and I have noticed that sometimes one bottle of Vitamin D3 comes with easy to chew tablets and sometimes comes with tablets that are so hard that I have tu use a blender and mix it with a smoothie.

Whole Food D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the concept...but it didn't agree with my stomach....But to be fair, I have trouble tolerating a lot of things

Vitamin D-3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamin and even tastes great.

Good Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great price for a great product.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have to take D-3, and this product appears to be the best.