We love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband takes this for depression and anxiety and this combined with the Mega Food B complex and a 5htp has been a huge blessing. There are no more major dips in mood like before when he was on medication - a God send, truly! We are so happy to be medicine free!

Misleading as to being vegetarian, contains lanolin like most D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using for over a year and was not happy when I realized Megafoods contains lanolin (from sheepskin) like most D3. Very few D3 are truly Vegetarian and the only ones for sure are certified Vegan.

I took 20,000 IUs a day for weeks...

Posted by OrganicReviews99 on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

to get my Vitamin D levels to an optimal range. I had very bad digestive issues and MegaFood was the key because it was absorbed. I went from Vit D levels of 16 to 70+ in a month. My doctor wanted to prescribe D2 which is not absorbed at all but I went for MegaFoods. Love this company, love their products.

muey good oh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

this is very gentle on my stomach and is a great alternative to taking d3 derived from processed fish liver oils and lanolin. the price is on the steep side, but the quality definitely backs it up. i have never had an unpleasant experience with the MegaFood line.

goed

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Prima product

Excellent, no stomach upsets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, feel much better, less down, a bit brighter outlook on things, a bit more energetic. Blood test in 3 weeks time to see if the numbers have improved as well!

Good Vitamin D pill.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good Vitamin D pill.

D3 vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin works for me and do make a difference on my health.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I first bought this for my mother. She raved about it so I bought myself a bottle too. Great product. I can really notice a difference in my overall health.

Quality D-vitamin