I like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this is a food product, and the price is better than my local nutritional store. I can't say that I have more energy, etc. I have Celiac Disease so absorption is an issue for me. I've had improved health (I think) since using MegaFood brand products

LOVE THIS STUFF

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for about 3 months, and felt great. Then I ran out and was waiting for my next mastercard cycle to purchase more and I couldn't make it. I had very little energy and didn't feel well. I can really tell that it was this product because as soon as I had it again I went back to feeling WONDERFUL. Thank you iherbs for providing such great products and so quickly too.

very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No stomach problems after taking the pill (is quite large but no problem, you can gulp them all down in one shot)and none of the resulting nastiness of actually having to taste chemicals, because they r all natural, and have no smell or taste. I found a suplement that i will never change!

Mega Food Multiple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like this vitamin. I can take it on an empty stomach and have no problems. A few times I have taken 2 a day when I have a long day. I can say I notice a difference taking this as it is made from organic foods. Years ago I purchased Mega Food Vitamins at my local health food store and then they discontinued them so I couldn't continue using them .

Nice results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I work 10 or more hours a day. I bought this product hoping it would give me some desperatley needed energy. I felt more energy in about one week. I take it in the morning and feel really good. I will continue to take it.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I always know if I have forgot to take this daily vitamin. There is a difference in how I feel. When I take this vitamin I have more energy. I am in a good mood & ready to tackle the physical work that I have to complete each day.

mega food vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

so far I have had no problem with this supplement and its very convenient that you only need to take one per day if you are a bit forgetful like me - I also avoided flu when my partner had it I don't know if that was down to the supplement but I was pleased anyhow !

excellent supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

with this product I definitely feel good, whereas with other supplements I usually don't feel anything or even slightly nauseous.

Best Vitamins Out There

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love these. Take one each morning on empty stomach and feel great. They are the best because of how they are made from whole foods.

MegaFood, Women Over 40 One Daily, 90 Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I just love this product and it is so easy when it's only one tablet daily. I feel more energy since I have been taking it. Thank you, Iherb for your great products and low prices. Violet

1 2 3 4