MegaFood, Women over 55, Whole Food Multivitamin & Mineral

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great vitamin. I liked everything about this vitamin, except I only wanted to take one tablet per day and this one suggests two tablets per day. So I returned to the MegaFood, Women over 40, One Daily Multivitamin & Mineral.

Probably the best vitamin ever

Posted by DeanaS on May 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I think that supplements, and especially vitamins, must be based on whole foods to be of any worth. Sure a chemist can duplicate something synthetically, but it's worthless to our bodies. This one is excellent. I take with my morning smoothie.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It a good product and my mother looks and feel more energetic after taking it will reorder again

Mega Food Is A Trusted Brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have taken these vitamins for 2 years now. I like the fact that you can take them with or without food and they are made from food. I herb is also the best. I order all my supplements from iherb.

Megafood vites

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Incredible price compared to our local health food store; about $10 cheaper! Thank you iherb!

Missing Calcium which is essential for Women 55 over

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is plant/veggie based, however it really needs to have Calcium in its formula. Easy on digestion and can be taken on an empty stomach without issues.

Funny

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good quality for good price

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for almost 6 months, but not sure how it is helping. I am certain it is because I don't eat correctly to get the vitamins and minerals my body needs.

Natural is best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like that it is made with natural food.

good vitamins