Help

super woman's super boost

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2006 | Verified Purchase

Over the years I have tried many multi vitamins on the market. About 6 month ago my local pharmacist recommended Mega Food, Women's DailyFoods. Through very busy and stressful lifestyle I sometimes neglect to nurture my body with healthy foods. While not a substitute for a healthy diet and exercise program, this multi-vitamin helps bridge the periods of a decreased vitamin and mineral intake. After a consistent 4-month trial period I started experiencing increased energy and less fatigue during the day. I take 3 tablets daily.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I love the "whole food" concept in vitamins. This is the only brand I have purchased in the whole food category so I don't have any comparison, but it sure works for me.

The only multi-vitamins I will use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2007 | Verified Purchase

These are the only vitamins that I can take on an empty stomach. I have never felt better!

Well packaged

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Never any pill damage. Easy to swallow.

Staple in my house

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this Women's Formula (3 a day) for over a year now. I can tell when I miss it. I especially appreciate that I can take them on an empty stomach with no repercussions whatsoever. I'm glad that iherb stocks it in the 180 count and at a great price. (Thank you!)

Good Deal

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product - you only need one pill a day.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Quality ingredients. I like the fact that it's whole food, so you can take it on an empty stomach.

Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to be working great for me so far, but this is my first time taking a vitamin supplement. So I think I would need to give it a while before I can give an accurate rating.