Mentholex, Liquid Ice is a great product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for a few years now and it does everything that it says it will. Every time I let a friend use it, it disappears because they all love the product.

Incomparable Product for Sinus Congestion Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Liquid Ice has a pleasing aroma and has been most helpful in clearing my sinus passages. When I have problems with insomnia, it helps me get to sleep. I also apply it an area in my left hand that has become arthritic, and the pain is reduced significantly. A little goes a long way. Highly Recommended.

BEST OINTMENT EVER!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Provided immediate relief from intense sinus-related pressure. Ibprofen wasn't touching my head, neck, jaw, and cheek pain but the Liquid Ice numbed the areas so that I could get much needed sleep. It is also very effective on sore muscles. I ordered it on a Tuesday and received it Thursday - great shipping!

cooling relief -

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This liquid ice helped to reduce muscle pain - a great product.

AWESOME! Edit** PLEASE BRING THIS BACK!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very refreshing very similar to the product White Flower that is sold in China. And similar to the product Five Cranes sold in the Philippines. It clears the sinus, sooths any body and head aches. Even relaxes me for bed time. Love it! Nice and strong also. I think this will be a frequent buy for me especially as I can't get my hands on Five Cranes. :D

Liquid ice