Works!

Posted by pirpeli on Jan 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is awesome, nice smell and makes your lips niiiice.

Very good

Posted by greenandclean on Dec 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Probably my favorite lip balm so far, ordering this again and again.

I like it

Posted by Nataliya on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is better than other lip balms I've bought there. Fresh smell of mint, good consistency. Best price. Updates: it becames rancid very fast due to the natural ingredients.

Hemp balm, that's right

Posted by Krystall on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Could've used more peppermint to disguise the harsh hemp smell... I was like lol when I saw the warning that it contained small amounts of THC- In my country you'd probably get in trouble for that if the parcel is stopped, opened and checked at customs. Didn't give me the moisturizing I need. Packaging looks like if it's home made, but the sun face is happy so I guess it's cool. Won't buy Hemp balm again.

The best lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

amazingly good

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really love this lip-balm. It is reasonably priced, has a lovely smooth texture/consistency and keeps my lips moisturised for hours. It has very basic, natural and cruelty free ingredients and I really like the peppermint smell and flavour of this one. It is something I buy often and will continue to buy :)

Wonderful stuff!

Posted by MarnieClark on Oct 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the fact that it"s organic and made with hempseed oil! This has great moisturizing properties and feels really good, does a great job for my dry lips.

Minty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favourite lip balm! Smells beautiful (minty with a hint of hemp) and feels nice on the lips!

merry hempsters, organic hemp balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

great product I like the way it stays on and it has a really good flavor

Great lip balm!!!

Posted by Sherri on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many lip balms before but I really like this one. It is very moisturizing, smells good, and keeps my lips soft. Not to mention the ingredients are natural!

1 2 3