I'm loving it!

Posted by A1725-6887 on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A nice lip balm, totally. The coverage is so smooth and light that you only need a couple of touches to make your lips feel moistened and comfortable. The flavour is nice, too, and not very excessive.

Smells lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This lipbalm smells gorgeous, lovely spearmint smell..the texture is nice and moisturising, the only downside for me is that my lips were quite irritated after using it, they got dry around the edges for some reason so maybe the essential oils in here don't work for me...I do have sensitive lips though.

Super soft lips, nice smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip balm. I have bought 5 of this brand and this one is definitely my favorite. Will definitely order this kind again.

Perfect

Posted by chlorure on Jun 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I buy it again and again ! Totaly perfect

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love this lip balm, the spearmint flavour is awesome, and of course the fact that it it all natural and vegan is a winner in my book!

Good one

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am very happy with this lip balm. It is not too hard, not too soft, moistures well and I like the fresh spearmint smell of it.

Love It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite lip balm. I've used Burt's Bees, Carmex, Chapstick and so many others, but this is by far the best!

Nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought over 21 lip stick here. Lite spearmint scent, and it doesn't last long. But smooth and cheap, moist enough for OZ spring.

Vegan Hemp Balm, Spearmint

Posted by RiaAman on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Sore lips and mouth although felt cooling on lips...

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great lip balm!