Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love this lip balm. Its vegan and works really well. Great for the price. Just ordered another one.

Merry Hempsters Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

By far the best peppermint lip balm I have tried. I reorder often :). Go for this "vegan version" and not the Merry Hempsters peppermint lip balm with the blue top. It is a different consistency and doesn't smell as good as this one. It is not addictive like Chapstick or Carmex, etc. Keeps my lips happy and smooth. Much appreciated because my lips are extra large and super sensitive. Happy shopping!!!

Merry Hempsters, Vegan Hemp Balm, Lip Balm, Peppermint, 0.14 oz (4 g)

Posted by fvdfvfbvfvb on Jun 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent lip balm, taste and smell of mint is a long, makes lips very soft.

Posted by VeganVoff on Feb 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this! All Merry Hempsters vegan lip balms have a lush green colour which I love, and they work great too with all their natural ingredients. Love the peppermint.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

i really like this brand not just because it's vegan but because they use hemp. it's so moisturizing and the peppermint is wonderful :)

Awesome product but bad packaging

Posted by sugarcrusted on Feb 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the peppermint lip balm for its cooling sensation. I apply it on my itchy skin to relief the itchiness too! The only thing I have an issue with is its packaging. The blue print on the tube will come off and dirty everything else in my bag, leaving specks of blue on them.

No chapping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Finally a lip balm that doesn't make your lips MORE chapped! This lip balm feels like it actually absorbs into your lips and moisturises them, instead of some lip balm formulas which feel like they just sit on top of your lips being greasy. For the price, it's so worth trying it!!

Lovely lip balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

First time I have tried this and very happy as it is really moist and better than other vegan lip balms that I have tried. Will definitely buy again.

One of my favourite lip balms

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this lip balm and after using it for over a year, it's definitely one of my favourites. I've bought it for lots of family members and they all agree. Over the last year I've sampled a lot of plain and flavoured balms to try to find good ones, and this one is definitely a keeper. Also, I'm very conscious about ONLY using products with people- & earth-friendly ingredients, so I was REALLY happy to find this.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love the scent that comes from it after applying to your lips. It is good for holding the moisture in your lips on a cold day.

1 2 3 4