Great balm.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's hard finding vegan lip balms- beeswax abounds in almost every one- so Merry Hempsters is a great option. The vanilla is lovely .

100 stars!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

MH is now my personal favorite! my lips were terribly chapped. .chapped isn't even close to being the right word. they were so messed up. they're sensitive to food, drink, weather, etc. they were in such a fix that i started buying any&every product I saw. I even used neosporin. I turned to the internet & found MH on YouTube. God bless that girl & God bless Merry Hempsters for my new lips! I tell everyone I can about MH. if you're looking for a candy coated, pretty pink lip gloss, this isn't for you. all the flavors I've had are dull green or brown, & the strongest flavor/scent smells like tea to me. I actually love it, it reeks of natural goodnessl. but if you're wanting a high quality, highly effective protection&treatment for your lips, MH is for you!

Nice

Posted by NearlyEffective on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This balm is cheap and vegan :) It makes lips sweet. But it smells like hamp, not like vanilla. Is good for dry lips.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought it because it is organic and so far I think it's great. It barely has a scent but i don't mind and it doesn't make your lips sticky.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It leaves very small pieces of hemp on my lips, but it works and hydrates well. Smell is kind of weird for me, but it is not very strong.

Best vegan lip balm so far.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a couple of home made of commercial vegan lip balms, but this one is the best. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that this vanilla flavour is to sweet and artificial, so I'll be ordering the unflavored/natural one. The balm is moss green inside, so don't be surprised like me! :)

yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

may be weird for those new to hemp, but smells nice and super addictive

Good

Posted by holahola on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell and taste and it feels good on the lips. But it kinda makes the lips dry if you use it when they're not dry. Its okay if you have dry lips.

Ok lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not as moisturising as I had hoped, smell isn't great

so so.....

Posted by azalea on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smell is bad....and so small but Lip balm is well worth the money...