Great balm.

Posted by Reviewer1021842 on Apr 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

It's hard finding vegan lip balms- beeswax abounds in almost every one- so Merry Hempsters is a great option. The vanilla is lovely .

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1960385 on Sep 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought it because it is organic and so far I think it's great. It barely has a scent but i don't mind and it doesn't make your lips sticky.

Nice

Posted by NearlyEffective on Jan 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This balm is cheap and vegan :) It makes lips sweet. But it smells like hamp, not like vanilla. Is good for dry lips.

100 stars!!!

Posted by 5618367441344518437 on Sep 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

MH is now my personal favorite! my lips were terribly chapped. .chapped isn't even close to being the right word. they were so messed up. they're sensitive to food, drink, weather, etc. they were in such a fix that i started buying any&every product I saw. I even used neosporin. I turned to the internet & found MH on YouTube. God bless that girl & God bless Merry Hempsters for my new lips! I tell everyone I can about MH. if you're looking for a candy coated, pretty pink lip gloss, this isn't for you. all the flavors I've had are dull green or brown, & the strongest flavor/scent smells like tea to me. I actually love it, it reeks of natural goodnessl. but if you're wanting a high quality, highly effective protection&treatment for your lips, MH is for you!

Good

Posted by holahola on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the smell and taste and it feels good on the lips. But it kinda makes the lips dry if you use it when they're not dry. Its okay if you have dry lips.

yum

Posted by Reviewer2159165 on Aug 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

may be weird for those new to hemp, but smells nice and super addictive

Best vegan lip balm so far.

Posted by 5158177881410569065 on Aug 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried a couple of home made of commercial vegan lip balms, but this one is the best. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that this vanilla flavour is to sweet and artificial, so I'll be ordering the unflavored/natural one. The balm is moss green inside, so don't be surprised like me! :)

Very good

Posted by 4735265977816359425 on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It leaves very small pieces of hemp on my lips, but it works and hydrates well. Smell is kind of weird for me, but it is not very strong.

so so.....

Posted by azalea on Sep 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Smell is bad....and so small but Lip balm is well worth the money...

Ok lip balm

Posted by 5736118599382042239 on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not as moisturising as I had hoped, smell isn't great