Godsend!

Posted by 5296952414585968684 on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am currently living abroad in South Korea, and iHerb has saved me from all the dreadful white breads, and lack of whole grain foods here. I seriously couldn't find a decent whole grain bread or complex carb here if my life depended on it. This Mestemacher Whole Rye Bread is great! I seriously can't get enough! So far I have purchased the regular Whole Rye Bread, the Organic Whole Rye Bread, and the Fitness Bread with Whole Rye, Oat Kernels and Wheat Germs, and I can honestly say they are all delicious. I would repurchase all of them again and again, and I would recommend this brand and bread to anyone who is looking for a nice and delicious whole grain bread. I toast it, and put some St. Dalfour Fruit Spread on it, so yummy, a great part of a balanced breakfast.

Huge

Again very tasty

excellent

Posted by 4754086554942695382 on Jan 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent product

Not as tasty as the Pumpernickel, but good nonetheless

Posted by 4926039509927949146 on Aug 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I bought the Whole Rye Bread with the Pumpernickel, but it's not as nice. It has a decent taste to it. I will probably just buy Pumpernickel from now on!

Good

Posted by Reviewer2849359 on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product.

strong

Posted by 5411253713470182381 on Nov 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

strong taste it makes it good sandwiches

Love this stuff toasted!

Posted by 5700560771544479062 on Feb 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am sensitive to wheat based breads and this one allows me to continue to eat healthy bread and not have the side effects. I don't really like it as bread but LOVE it toasted with almond butter on top. It is very dense and very hardy, and has a great crunch when toasted. I eat it EVERY morning to get me going. It fills me up and keeps me teaching my students until lunch. I enjoy the other flavors too yet like this one the best. I have eating this for years and it's impossible to find in stores where I live. Glad I found it here!

Good with any sandwich.

Posted by 5257642468309453409 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really enjoy the taste. It's healthy and goes well with anything.

Whole Rye Bread

Posted by 5067651943905696871 on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I live in South Korea where the only bread you can find is sweet dessert breads so I order this regularly and keep in it in the freezer. Pop a slice in the microwave for a minute when you're ready and a pack can last you months. Great taste too, very natural but not as bitter as some rye breads

1 2