TOO POTENT FORMULA !...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the ingredients are well balanced and the types of substances used are the best you can find,the only thing is i tend open 1 capsule and break it down into a small bottle of water for using it throughout the day,otherwise(if i take the cap as is) i have a strong feeling of detoxification plus the known glowing urination effect.BTW,it completely dissolves beautifully in water and tastes fine so you can blend it inside a smoothie or any other juice for that matter,try and swash it in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing,this will provide a higher absorption of the B12 vitamin to your system...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Gentle on stomach

Posted by Reviewer1622892 on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This b-complex is the best we've found. Recommended by a doctor for a family member with compromised liver, because it's phosphorylated and more easily used by the body. Provides an energy boost, no aftertaste, and I notice for myself that I feel better able to tolerate stressful days. Love it!

Superior quality

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gives you a zap in energy and verbal ease. As someone that tends to speak complexly and make jokes I can feel the effects on brainfog and such. I take it sublingually, that way you make sure that it will go to the bloodstream quickly and in high amounts. Highly recommended.

I am reordering right now..

Posted by Reviewer1500565 on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these in August because of regular, debilitating exhaustion. Over time I stopped getting tired and felt energetic and 'normal' - then a few weeks ago I ran out and didn't buy more just in case it was a placebo effect. Sure enough, the exhaustion returned. I researched a lot of formulas and this one seemed to be the most comprehensive for what I needed. Will order again.

Great quality

Posted by Krisinsight on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like Metabolic Maintenance supplements as they have few fillers and additives.

excellent

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

In my case this really helps with depression, being superior to other b complexes in that it has a higher content of b12, and both b9 and b12 are more easily absorbed.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No mag stearate and ex quality B's.

best form of B's

Posted by Reviewer3234154 on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

found this to be the best absorbed form of B's, you get what you pay for.

Expensive but good

Posted by 4839923227984656268 on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Although expensive, it has all the major vitamin Bs in required high doses. I've ready a couple of health books eg for adrenal fatique and their recommendations for what a vitamin B complex matches what this brand offers. We are on a third bottle. Together with other nutrients and supplements my husband, who used to be anti-supplements, now finds he experiences less fatique and takes his vitamins regularly.

Does the Job

Posted by Reviewer2675491 on Jan 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Being B deficient, the doctor recommended a supplement and this does a good job.

1 2