TOO POTENT FORMULA !...

Posted by PracticalReviews on Mar 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the ingredients are well balanced and the types of substances used are the best you can find,the only thing is i tend open 1 capsule and break it down into a small bottle of water for using it throughout the day,otherwise(if i take the cap as is) i have a strong feeling of detoxification plus the known glowing urination effect.BTW,it completely dissolves beautifully in water and tastes fine so you can blend it inside a smoothie or any other juice for that matter,try and swash it in your mouth for a few seconds before swallowing,this will provide a higher absorption of the B12 vitamin to your system...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Gentle on stomach

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This b-complex is the best we've found. Recommended by a doctor for a family member with compromised liver, because it's phosphorylated and more easily used by the body. Provides an energy boost, no aftertaste, and I notice for myself that I feel better able to tolerate stressful days. Love it!

Superior quality

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Gives you a zap in energy and verbal ease. As someone that tends to speak complexly and make jokes I can feel the effects on brainfog and such. I take it sublingually, that way you make sure that it will go to the bloodstream quickly and in high amounts. Highly recommended.

I am reordering right now..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I started taking these in August because of regular, debilitating exhaustion. Over time I stopped getting tired and felt energetic and 'normal' - then a few weeks ago I ran out and didn't buy more just in case it was a placebo effect. Sure enough, the exhaustion returned. I researched a lot of formulas and this one seemed to be the most comprehensive for what I needed. Will order again.

Great quality

Posted by Krisinsight on Nov 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like Metabolic Maintenance supplements as they have few fillers and additives.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

In my case this really helps with depression, being superior to other b complexes in that it has a higher content of b12, and both b9 and b12 are more easily absorbed.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

No mag stearate and ex quality B's.

best form of B's

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

found this to be the best absorbed form of B's, you get what you pay for.

Expensive but good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Although expensive, it has all the major vitamin Bs in required high doses. I've ready a couple of health books eg for adrenal fatique and their recommendations for what a vitamin B complex matches what this brand offers. We are on a third bottle. Together with other nutrients and supplements my husband, who used to be anti-supplements, now finds he experiences less fatique and takes his vitamins regularly.

The Best Vit B so far, No Fillers!

Posted by MarieMR on Jun 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this product. Will keeps ordering this as long as Iherb have it in stock. Really helps energy levels and worth the extra cost. iherb has good customer service and fast reliable DHL delivery service Thank you!

1 2