Top Notch

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is great, I will definitely repurchase. It has really helped with my hot flashes, I get no hot flashes now, after using it for about a month. I still get hot, when it's really hot outside, or when I eat the wrong foods, but no hot flashes. I am suppose to take two, because I am overweight, but realized, since this has extra vitamins in it, that I can't take two, so I am going to have to find a DIM supplement without the extra vitamins, but I will continue to take this brand as well. It has really helped to balance out my hormones, and get the excess estrogen out of my body, I am no longer irritabile, thanks to this and Holy Basil. I also, sleep much better.

Karen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product extremely beneficial,I am sleeping better with no Hot Flashes to interrupt me. I am not carrying as much excess fluid and this symptom is improving all the time.I have more energy and feel more balanced than before taking Metabolic Maintenance DIM. All of the hormonal symptoms I had before, started to improve immediately and I have gone from strength to strength. I recently missed this product for two weeks and all my symptoms started to came back ,including lower back pain, that is proof enough for me!!!

best DIM

Posted by truevitality on Apr 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This would have to be the best form of DIM that i have come across to date. The co-factors in this formula are a great combo for making sure that your hormone are converting on the healthy pathway. It has helped many of my clients with breast tenderness and any lumps and bumps in the wrong places - fibroids, cysts, as well as helping guys with hormonal acne. Simply a great product.

Seems to normalize hormones

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Im on my 2nd bottle of taking this once a day in the AM. Ive tried phytoestrogens, as well as estradiol and estriol topically but they gave me uncomfortable symptoms. DIM Complex helps with the estrogen deficiency after surgical menopause but doesnt cause any of the unpleasant side effects.

Dr. recommended

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My D.O. says this is one of the essentials that I take daily. 3 of them.. Keeps estrogen balanced, for one great benefit.

This formula is a very good one

Posted by ananda on Oct 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I really like the formula of this product - perfectly synergistic ingredients for hormonal balance and methylation. I have taken it for a little over a week now (one capsule per day on an empty stomach), I am hoping that it will help reduce my acne and pimples bursts bewteen my monthly cycles. Diindolymethane also has very powerful anit-cancerous action

worst product ever

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i got a dull headache all day and felt dizzy and weak....stopped taking after 2 days, might work for others...

Why didnt I know about this sooner!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is fantastic! Feeling the best I have for years, have lost about 6 kilos and am exercising again.

Used with contraceptives

Posted by Suppster on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

At one point I used contraceptives but was very afraid of their side effects, so took this alongside with b vitamins, magnesium and probiotics (all of which oral contraceptives deplete). I took it well away from the pill. Didnt have any side effects from the contraceptive with this approach but it is still better to be without it.

Metabolic Maintenance DIM Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

An excellent product we have used for years for DIM --the other ingredients are a plus and save taking extra pills. My order arrived in two days and the price is excellent. Thank you!

1 2