Help

If I could only take 2 supplements, I'd take Vitamin D and Magnesium Glycinate - REVISED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been having problems with insomnia for twenty years, sleeping only about four hours and needing medication to get more than that. I took benzodiazepines for several years but became concerned about long term effects and stopped them. After much searching, I found information on magnesium that made me think I was very likely deficient. Insomnia, eye twitching, muscle cramps, and digestive problems all pointed in that direction. I decided to try this particular product because pairing magnesium with glycine makes it more easily absorbed and gentler on the digestive system. After two weeks of taking one capsule twice a day, I am sleeping 6-7 hours a night, I have more energy and feel generally happier, though I wasn't depressed before, and my sinuses are clearer (something I hadn't even considered)in the midst of fall allergy season. I've upped my calcium consumption some, adding a couple cups of almond milk each day to balance out the magnesium. Do some research - see how important magnesium is as a catalyst to so many life processes. And then try this!! Update: After the third week I began having some negative side-effects, persistent gas and diarrhea, so had to cut back dramatically. Again, not sleeping well. Too bad, it was great for the short-term. Changing from 5 stars to 3.

Laatutavaraa

Posted by maarithm on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Imeytyy hyvin, vaikuttaa eli vähentää kramppeja. Ei tarpeettomia lisä- tms. aineita. Käytän jatkuvasti.

Magnesium Glycinate without excipients

Posted by grainfreeliving on Jul 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

As this is a capsule, you are only taking magnesium (the best form for absorption I was told by my healthcare practitioner) without fillers and binders. I feel this is worth the extra cost for that reason. Its a smaller capsule as well.

Seems to be free of magnesium sterate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is hard to find supplements free of magnesium sterate. I'm not sure what is in the "vegetable capsule", so I hope that it doesn't include the mag.sterate. Since I'm not sure about the capsule, I am giving it only 4 vs 5 stars. This is good stuff with NO after-taste.

Good form of magnesium

Posted by truevitality on May 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Magnesium glycinate is a good absorbable form to get your magnesium without getting the runs.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product and good price. Was recommended these by a GP

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like taking it, it has not bowel loosening side effects and seems to have a good amount of magnesium. Its also free from any bad fillers

Best oral magnesium

Posted by Suppster on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recommend taking magnesium through skin mostly (EASE is the best) but in the beginning of starting to take magnesium (which everyone should nowadays) it is beneficial to take orally too. Remember it can take long before a magnesium deficiency is fixed but with both oral and transdermal magnesium use you can speed it a little. Magnesium is so important, if you can't afford anything else take that!

- Did not bother to finish the bottle -

Posted by countrysideherbs on Aug 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although I suffered no adverse effects from taking this product, I unfortunately did not enjoy any pleasant effects either. I hoped this product would help me with: 1. Nervousness and anxiety 2. Difficulty relaxing 3. Difficulty getting to sleep It was touted as an easily absorbed form of magnesium thus alleviating the above complaints. Alas, it was not to be!

Glycinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I wanted good capsules:, but unfortunately it has very small amount of elemental magnesium! My mistake not to ask in advance!

1 2