Easy to use, non-greasy and no smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The container measures the dose which I like. Though I often use .5-.75 of a full dose so end up having to judge it anyway! The consistency is good, not greasy like Life Flo Health brand I tried. A full dose rubs in very easily. There is very little smell, hardly noticeable, which also compares favorably with other brands.

Metabolic Maintenance, Natural Progeste Cream, 3.5 fl oz (100 ml)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I find this product has been very helpful for my menopausal symptoms. It was recommended by my doctor, who monitors my health using biodentical HRT. I like that it is a measured dose, is easily absorbed and has a neutral odour.

Excellent product

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Dec 16, 2011 | Verified Purchase

High quality product with reliable results.

Contains maltodextrin - not so good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Bioidentical progesterone has really helped me with my pms so thats great. Easy to measure and apply, unfortunately it contains maltodextrin so I wont be buying this product again. I will go back to another brand.

Pricey but you get what you pay for.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the most expensive brand available on iherb, but you do get what you pay for. One of only 2 brands that actually absorbs completely without leaving a sticky film on your skin and I've tried them all. It checks all the boxes - measured dose, fragrance free, non-greasy etc. Pity about the price though, so to justify paying for this I alternate this with the Source Naturals brand, another wonderful cream that's much cheaper but just harder to dose.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Quality product. Best applied in the private parts as the absorption there is better than on your skin. I am not sure it can be used indefinately because it will then teach the body to stop producing any progestetone on its own, relying on external source.

Sorry! Have to Part with You

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think I had n allergic reaction, because the places I rubbed it on broke out, not right away but using it for a week, and I started noticing bumps. May not happen to everyone, but it happened to me.

Peri menopause saviour