Help

Fantastic Multi

Posted by bhaktaboy on Jul 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A fantastic multi with all natural forms with great dosage of each ingredient. Metabolic Maintenance are a company well known for their superior quality and control. Having done a lot of research on vitamins and minerals, this is a great all rounder.

Perfect!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I searched for so long for a multivitamin that doesn't contain any harmful additives and that was without calcium but having everything that I need. I had to search for the right now cause others products just caused me stoma ache and diarrhea. This one is perfect and doesn't cause me any issues. It is quite expensive but fortunately I am just taking it one per day.

Not good for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This formulation looked good. I especially liked that the folate was in the form of l-methylfolate (more bio-available) and the B12 was in the form of methylcobalamin. But this multivitamin made me feel a little depressed and a bit spacey probably because of too much of a particular vitamin or mineral (I don't know which one). I tried taking a pill just every other day but this did not help much so I eventually quit taking them altogether. I think most people would do fine on this mutivitamin but it's not for me.

The best multivitamin!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The expensive multivitamin is true but the price is worth it. All vitamins and minerals are large and recommended

Has want a daily should have.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Doctor recommended and it adds the vitamin K needed with D.

Near perfect multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

There is no such a thing as perfect multivitamin, but this one is pretty close.

great multi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

high quality at an affordable price i just love it ..