Stop Illness in Its Tracks!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My family and I use this when we feel a cold coming on. It stops it completely or greatly reduces the symptoms. I am a Kindergarten teacher who is constantly exposed to every bug out there. When I use this product, I never miss a day of school! Great product, but expensive. Metagenics is one of the brand names that my naturopathic recommended. Worth every penny!!!!

Andrographis plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic product. I have M.E and take this regularly when I feel the flu-like symptoms worsening or feel myself heading for an almighty crash. Doesn't cure the M.E or take away all the symptoms but definitely helps with that aspect of the disease. Wouldn't be without this product.

Immune

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is a natural way to help your immune system kick really bad flu's without having to go and take antibotics..

Saved me this time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My 2 small grandchildren both had colds as did their parents about a month ago. I took Andrographis for a week and I never got sick. With all the germs lurking around something other than luck spared me!

WONDER HERB!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This AMAZING blend helps me and my family fight off ANY kind of infection!!!!!! Just one dose, usually two tablets, and you already feel better! We are so thankful for this product, and SO HAPPY that iHerb carries it now!!!!!!