Great Cal Apatite Health Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

A great source of Calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by a Compounding Pharmacist. iHerb.com offers this wonderful product at an affordable price. I take this product daily with 2,000 I.U. of Vit D3. My bone scans are looking better.

Metagenics, Cal Apatite Forte Capsules

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product has helped to maintain my bone density scores; easy to consume, digest with no after effects as compared with MD prescribed drugs given to me previously

Great for calcium deficiency and for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking this product to help with sleep problems, and there are noticeable changes when I stop taking it (b/c of running out). It also seems to quiet my tinnitus.

Best for ME Calcium supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor recommended this brand for my osteopenia bone loss that I have been dealing with for quite a few years. This product I believe has been the main reason that I added 5% back to my bones in the year since I started this product. My doctor was amazed, actually. Worth giving it a try for you too.

Great supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used the Metagenics Cal Apatite Forte calcium capsules, so was pleased to find them on iHerb. Thanks for shipping fast, and having such a great selection.

great calcium supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This kind of calcium was recommended by my doctor. It's really good. And, it is supposed to be good for older women who may experience bone loss.