Energy Plus

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My Naturopath recommended these. I had no idea it was going to give me a boost of energy. Working in an office I get no sun. Didn't realize how that has affected my mood. Since taking these I feel much more upbeat.

High quality vit D

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I originally purchased this vit D through my ND's office but found it a little less expensive here. I was severely deficient in vit D and after about 3 months of taking the D3 5000, my levels were in the lower normal range and after another 3 months my dr hopes to see them in the mid normal range. I also like how these softgels are small and easy to swallow.

super vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used Metagenics D3 50000 two weeks now and I already feel myself energetic than ever!!! Best price - best quality!! I really recommend this product.

Sad to see this go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for over a year, and have been very happy with it. I hope it comes back on the market soon.

Great Vitamin D3 Health Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Favorite D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Have excellent D3 levels thanks to this product. Highly recommend this supplement and this manufacturer.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Take one a day and feel great.

excelent potency and brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin D is awesome, its lower my presure at 125/55, it use to be 140/90 all the time. good for bone promlems, i use to have bone pain for years and after 3 days of 15000iu/day gone!

Got my levels up

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was finally able to get my blood levels up to where my doctor wanted them to be. When I stopped taking them and used another brand....my levels went back down again. Paying a litte more for this product has been worth it for me. This is the one my Nurse Practitioner recommends.

Awesome product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These keep my vitamin D under control. My doctor is happy with my test results since I've began using them. I had to be on a prescription dose before.

1 2 3