Made a huge difference!

Posted by adechamplain on Jan 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I decided to buy this product as I wanted to heal the lining of my intestinal wall from Leaky Gut. I took this three times at day in water. It was easy to take and I immediately noticed a difference in my bowel movements and felt it was really helping. I've taken it until the tub was finished which lasted the best part of a month. I'm now following this treatment with a course of Thorne Research Perma-Clear (3 capsules twice a day) and I'm feeling that all this is doing some great things for me.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is pricey but this has helped improve various seemingly unrelated symptoms by correcting my metabolism. I was diagnosed with 'leaky gut. Yes, its expensive but overall one of the most helpful supplements I have ever taken.

If you are having any type of digestion problems try Glutagenics

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I finally found a good doctor who recommended I take Glutagenics 3 times a day after 5 different drs and two emergency hospital trips. I haven't had any problems with digestion since. And Iherb has a better price than my doctors office!

Finally -- something that works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Can't tell you how long I've had stomach issues, probably years especially with IBS. Someone told me to try this and I skeptically did and am so happy I did! It not only helped me with IBS but also with the gluten intollerance I was having. Haven't gone back to total wheat products but at least if I wonder off the trail a bit I'm not in agony for days. I love this product and plan to stay on it. Many thanks to iHerb for their reasonable prices and fast shipping!

I got my life back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For years I suffered from chronic fatigue due to leak gut. This product healed my leaky gut - I was able to function normally again within a few weeks. This product has proven to be a real life saver. I highly recommend this product to anyone suffering from chronic, unexplained discomfort (even insomnia!) and/or impaired immune system.

Too expensive, but it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried to replicate this by purchasing all of it's ingredients separately and mixing them. It did not work! Whatever this has is high quality glutamine DGL and Aloe because it really works. I've had stomach pain for more than 5 years, and this calms it down quickly. I mix extra l-glutamine with it with make it last longer now.

Good Gastrointestinal Aid!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Appreciate that Glutagenics features three key ingredients including glutamine, deglycyrrhizinized licorice (DGL), and aloe that are designed to support the integrity and healthy function of the gastrointestinal lining. A healthy gastrointestinal lining is essential for proper digestion, immune function, and overall health.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very good.

Stomach Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Relieved my stomach issues

Great product !!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I highly recommend this product.