FANTASTIC Product!

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product is the most effective supplement that I have ever tried for reducing blood sugar. Usually, whenever I eat high carbohydrate foods like bread, pasta or rice I can feel my blood pressure skyrocket and I get very tired. If I take 3 of these before a carb-heavy meal I feel perfectly fine afterwards, just like I when I was in my early twenties. I have tried ALA/RLA and other blood-sugar supplements, but none are as effective as this. It is expensive but in this case you do get what you pay for. One word of caution. This supplement is effective, but if you really over-do it with a huge high-carb meal you will still feel the insulin spike, though it will be delayed by several hours.

Glad to have Metagenics available from iHerb

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great brand, recommended by my Nurse Practitioner.

High Insulin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This product, along with Metagenics MetaGlycemX, was recommended by our Doctor of Osteopathy for our daughter's unusually high blood insulin levels along with limiting carbohydrates. Her blood tests are coming back with lower numbers!