Metagenics, Kaprex is good.

Posted by BeckySue on Dec 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

PLEASE READ: This item has been discontinued but Iherb has many similar items that are just as good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by the physician. Really helped with a painful knee issue.

Works Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Kaprex relieved my arthritis pain from the first dose

Kaprex Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Seems to be working okay, but definitely have to take w/food....substantial food...like bread, crackers, meat, etc. Not like fruit, yogart, etc. Upsets my stomach bad. Have now started taking at bedtime, not long after eating supper.

Metagenics, Kaprex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I don't think I've used it long enough to be able to tell if this is working or not. My sister highly recommended it. She maybe getting this bottle soon.

Kaprex does not live up to its claim

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I ordered kaprex for joint pain due to its positive reviews. However, after I tried the kaprex for close to 2 weeks, I did not feel any significant reduction in joint pain. In fact, Kaprex tends to give me a lot of loose bowel movement. I am not sure whether is this due to the kaprex ingredients per se, or is it due to the particular lot and bottle that I have ordered and received. I noticed that my bottle of Kaprex is lot no. F09009, exp 06/11, and the dark gelatin capsules tend to clump together (I need to shake the bottle hard in order to loosen and roll out the gelatin cpsule), and there is a faint greenish residue on the inside of the white bottle cap. I suspect some of the kaprex ingredient must have leaked out of their capsule. I am not justified to say kaprex is ineffective, probably I am unlucky to receive a wrong bottle thats all.