Best magnesium supplement. Really helps with anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. I suffer from GAD and panic attacks and I have tried many magnesium supplements in the past. This one has really worked for me. I take it in the evening and it helps me sleep. It is chelated with glycine with is a relaxing amino acid. Also other magnesium supplements give me very bad diarrhoea and this one does not. the only problem is that the tablets are very big. I am not affiliated in any way to the company.

Finally available outside a docs office

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the most respected companies by doctors and other companies as well. This is what my Naturepath wants me to take, and now I don't have to go to her office to buy it. I can include it in my iherb order.

Metagenics, Mag Glycinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Pills are very large, hard to swallow. Would have returned if possible. Prefer the capsules. Would not recommend product. Would not recommend iherb for sensitive people because of return policy.

Prompt Service

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Product is great and recd order quick. I am very happy with the service.

Love this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking it for years. It helps greatly with my muscle tension and TMJ and keeps my husband's blood pressure in check. Take before bed for a great night's sleep!

Metagenics Magnesium Glycinate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Great product with good results.

Great Mag Glycinate Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with this. Hard to get this product in Australia for this price. This (magnesium) is the only supplement that I've ever noticed any benefit. Will re-order for sure

magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

easy to swallow, though there are several broken pills in the bottle. great product. easily absorbed